Sunday 9 January 2011

Mouse Finger

I am suffering from Mouse Finger. I use my middle finger to work the mouse and, with both my sister and my friend Jacula challenging me to many enjoyable bouts of Lexulous, Word Scraper, Scrabble and Word Twist, not to mention speeding away at Scramble against the clock, I am now clicking much more than usual and my finger, which suffers from arthritis more than the others, and has actually gone all gnarled and twisted, is very swollen.

I am using a new cream containing arnica and ginger and it does take a lot of the pain away. But I think I'm going to have to rest it it for a couple of days so, if I am a bit slow having my turn, now you know the reason. It gets me out of doing the washing-up, too.

Talking of mice, take a look at this. It's a giant rat but, if this isn't cuddly, what is? I'd certainly have one as a pet! It's not at all afraid of humans, probably because it had never seen one before. Lucky rat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_4Dv2ACKJc&feature=related


1 comment:

Jackie Sayle said...

Unfortunately, rats spread disease. They're not responsible for as many deaths as mosquitoes are, but, nevertheless...

No, not cuddly!