Sunday 8 March 2009

Oh no, another woe!

For months now I have felt pain when I bite with the teeth on the right side of my mouth. Twice, I have mentioned it to my dentist who just shrugged it off and didn't bother to investigate, just suggested Sensodyne. Three days ago, halfway to the postbox, I opened my mouth to take a breath as my stuffy nose was depriving me of oxygen and felt a sharp pain in a tooth. Yesterday, I swigged some water - room temperature, not out of the fridge - and again my tooth hurt.

This morning, I plucked up the courage to prod and with an Ouch! I found the culprit, the next to back one, top right. Golly, it hurt. I wonder if the sinus pressure from my cold has spurred it on. It feels as if an abscess is on its way, in which case I shall be amongst a trio of friends who are all suffering abscesses, swallowing antibiotics and undergoing nasty treatment at present. But why me too? Isn't the cold enough? If you find that evil health imp, shoot him for me. No, that's too quick. Pull out his talons one by one, then wring his evil little green neck.

No comments: