Thursday 19 March 2009

Mystery Solved!

It was my sister who sent me both anonymous presents that turned up - the carnivorous plants and a very pretty amber and silver bracelet. She is the most generous sister one could possibly have.

I'm feeling a bit despondent because the literary agent I bumped into on the tube hasn't responded to my email. She was super and I thought we really got on, but her heart must have sunk when I told her I was a writer seeking an agent and I suppose her invitation to email her was made purely out of politeness. Oh well, such is life, onward and upward and other such platitudes. No, what I really want to say is BUGGER AND SHIT!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie Sayle said...

Well, it's back to thumbing through The Writers' & Artists' Yearbook and The Writers' Handbook then. That reminds me, I'd better get new copies of both in 2010 - my last ones are from 2006.

hydra said...

I have a 2007 one. I think I may be mentioned in 2006 Hanbook, under Robin Wade Literary Agent, or it may have been 2005.