Monday 21 July 2008

Ooch, ouch, never again!


Two applications of Biofreeze and one of Voltarol gel later, I have just about recovered from doing the car boot. I heaved so many bags and boxes around, I felt I'd done a complete house move, plus of course, waking at 5 am, queuing from 7.15, not being let into the site till 9 am, setting up whilst the hordes were delving into the bags, before we'd even had a chance to hang up the clothes, standing for five hours, getting back to my friend's and having to unpack everything from her car and stow it in her loft. Then the hour and a half trek back home, waiting an age for a bus from the tube station, and all for a measly, rotten £37! Oh, and a hammock. I have bought a hammock and only realised when I got it home that it was in rasta colours. All I need now is some ganja, man!

No comments: