Saturday 18 July 2009

Colloidal Silver

In my researches about how to cure an infected tooth without antibiotics, I discovered colloidal silver and sent for some. As well as drinking 3 teaspoonsful a day, you can spray it directly onto the tooth. I started yesterday and already it feels a little less painful. But I've made an appointment with the dentist on Monday, just in case he feels it's time it came out.

In the meantime, I've been dealing with deafness and earache and horrible tinnitus in my left ear. Having shovelled all kinds of things down in including aloe vera ear drops, I finally went to the doctor yesterday. It was a locum, standing in for my own lovely GP who is on maternity leave and as soon as I saw his sour expression and the way he rocked back in his chair and wouldn't make eye contact, I knew I was onto a loser. He looked down one ear only, didn't even tell me what he saw and prescribed the same antibiotic eardrops -Otosporin - that I always get and which result in my ears being bunged up with gluey wax and having to be syringed. All because I get eczema on my ears inside and out, and don't know what causes it. I have now chucked out my expensive shampoo and conditioner and bought some Simple products. If I still get eczema, then perhaps I should never wear earrings (the other possible culprit) again.

2 comments:

Jackie Sayle said...

Why didn't you stand up to him, Hydra?

hydra said...

Because I'd never met him before and wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. But he obviously lacked any semblance of 'bedside manner' and was bored stiff by the ailments being brought his way. In fact, he was offhand and rude and next time I ring to make an appointment and they try and fob me off with him, I'll tell the receptionist exactly why I don't wish to see him again!