Saturday 22 December 2007

That Pre-Christmas feeling

I've finished the shopping and finished the wrapping, dusted and vacuumed and done a spot of cleaning for the old lady next door. Now, with no work to get on with, I'm at a loose end. But I've had a bright idea. I shall get out my party clothes and try them on. Then I'll know how much weight I've put on since this time last year and how many mince pies I can eat this Christmas.

I've renewed my gym membership even though I haven't been for... er... two months? Once you get out of the habit, you really do get out of it and even the thought of jogging on the treadmill is too much of an effort. But they say that if you imagine yourself exercising, your muscles actually do it, so hey, I'll be on the sofa with a mince pie and a glass of wine while my astral body works out at the gym. Much better!

No comments: