Saturday 7 May 2011

Sleep Log Day 3

I was tired, I wasn't worried about anything, so... why couldn't I sleep? Perhaps it was the heat. I started off feeling chilly, then I was too hot, then the pillow was warm and had to be turned, then I was too cold and had to put a t-shirt on over my nightie and by then it was 3.24 am! I'd gone to bed at 11.45 and just lain there and lain there.

I was coughing and snuffling a bit and remembered I'd eaten a chunk of Easter egg during the evening. Green & Black organic dark chocolate; surely that should have been OK? In the end, I took half a Piriton (a whole one makes me dopey for an entire day) and finally went to sleep, to wake up just before 8.

Sleep achieved: about 4 hours. I was planning to buy a last minute ticket for the local theatre tonight. Bet I'll be too tired...

No comments: