Wednesday 7 March 2012

Will I ever find a home?

As I sit here freezing, unable to write because this cold, draughty house has sapped my spirit and energy and my fingers are too numb to type, I wonder who up there has got it in for me? Last Friday I found the perfect flat. First floor with own entrance and loft room, plus lovely garden. I put in an offer... and some bastard has topped my offer and I can't afford to go higher. I am in despair, still condemned to paying £215 per month to the storage unit. It's crazy and I'm SO depressed.

4 comments:

Christine in Los Angeles said...

Sending good thoughts - perhaps the miserable bastard's wife will decide she wants to live in Glasgow, and you'll get your perfect apartment. Doesn't cost anything to hope.
God bless, Christine in Los Angeles

Jackie Sayle said...

Something will come along soon.x

Perovskia said...

I like what Christine wrote.

Sending you major, major hugs, luv. This is indeed an enduring test of patience. There comes a point when we get so fed up we let go; then magical things happen.

xx

hydra said...

Thank you, Christine! I hope so, too!