Sunday 31 July 2011

Bungalow

I have put an offer in on the second bungalow, but some other viewers were going round it over the weekend, so I don't know if they will put in offers, too. I went Bollywood dancing again this morning with this very nice woman, also an ex journalist and also from Oop North, who lives locally and who I hope will become a friend. She's my age and manages a jazz band! So perhaps things are starting to look up after four years in the doldrums.... No, six. Six solid years in Mr G's house. He has been remarkably patient with me as he doesn't show his emotions and I, as you know, am the opposite! I don't think I am very good at living with people and, once I've moved, I don't think I shall ever contemplate doing it again.

1 comment:

Jackie Sayle said...

Sounds like things might be getting better for you very soon. I hope you get the bungalow, but, if you don't, keep looking. xx