Thursday 31 January 2008

Homeopathy overdose!


I am SO stupid! I thought the instructions said take 3 pills 3 times a day. I did this for three days then looked at the number of pills in the tiny bottle and thought, 'These will never last a month'. I checked the accompanying letter and realised I'd got it wrong. It should have been 1 pill thrice a day. Doh! No wonder I felt so sleepy and weepy. Tuesday evening, I took just one pill and yesterday, following a wonderful relaxing massage, I was suddenly hit by my first migraine in three years and had to take to my bed with hot water bottle and bucket, which, fortunately, I didn't need on this occasion. But I wonder if there is any connection between changing the homeopathy dose and getting the out-of-the-blue migraine?

Today the latest remedy in my ulcer-calming campaign arrived: a bottle of very high quality Aloe Vera juice (see photo: £7.99 from www.victoriahealth.com). I have just taken my first daily 25ml dose and will report on its success, or lack of.

No comments: