Saturday 2 June 2012

Guilty!



I know I'm not allowed in her room. She says it's because I might have fleas. That's so mean, especially as she puts this horrible sticky stuff on the back of my neck to kill off my hoppy little friends. She does it so sneakily, too. Pretends to stroke me so I get all relaxed and purry, then suddenly I am aware of a nasty pong and a horrid wet feeling on the back of my neck, so I dig all my claws into her legs very hard, jump off her lap and gallop through the cat flap, making sure it slams shut with a horrible clatter just to annoy her.

It was a hot evening and she had propped her door open. The familiar smell of HER came wafting out and there was this comfy looking bed and I thought if I hid behind her handbag, she just mightn't notice I was there and I could stay all night. I was just indulging in a little licking (well, there just might be the odd superflea lurking that's resistant to the neck goo) and was making such a loud splashing and munching sound that by the time I saw her standing in the doorway with THAT look on her face, it was too late. I'm in the doghouse again. Well, can't say the cat-house, can I?

4 comments:

Jackie Sayle said...

'She' should learn to put the flea stuff on you when you are leaning over your bowl to eat. You know? That time after you've nagged her for an hour and a half to feed you and then you take one mouthful of what's in the bowl and bugger off outside? If she captures you to keep you in for the night, you reward her with shit and vomit the next day. Hopefully, from a human's point of view, you are not allowed to sleep on her bed. However, if, like me, you are locked away in what humans call 'the utility room' you can hawk up something nasty for them to slide in either in their slippers or with their bare feet next morning.

hydra said...

I purrused your comment, Jacula and found it most ameowsing. I shall now go on the prrrowl to see what mischief I can get up to.

Jackie Sayle said...

:-)

Perovskia said...

lolz. You guys make me giggle.