Saturday 21 April 2012

Gutted again

I don't believe it. It's so unfair! I just rang to put in an offer on a lovely 2-bed bungalow just round the corner to Mr G, ideal for sorting out my stuff gradually and seeing Flad at regular intervals. I was all geared up, so happy that I'd made a decision at last. But when I spoke to the agent he said I was just too late. They'd accepted someone else's offer this morning.

I don't know what to do. I have been trapped in this cold, draughty house for seven long years. How much longer will it take? I think someone 'up there' has got it in for me.

3 comments:

Teresa Ashby said...

Oh no! Well they do say things go in seven year cycles, so fingers crossed this is the year you find somewhere x

Perovskia said...

I STILL HATE THEM ALL!
/rant

Sigh. I don't know what to tell you hun. Maybe Teresa's right, and this'll end on the 7th year. One can hope, yes?

hydra said...

It's so long to have to wait. I feel defeated, flattened, devoid of energy... absolutely beaten, and still have to pay £200 a month to the storage unit!