Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Chocs away?

My hopes keep getting raised, then dashed. I try something, it seems to be working, then suddenly it isn't any more. I am soooo fed up! The prebiotics and digestive enzymes seemed to be doing the trick then yesterday the same old pain and discomfort was back. I couldn't find a reason. I hadn't touched alcohol, or anything spicy. But I had eaten a small piece of chocolate.

Could I have a chocolate allergy? It seems hard - and ghastly - to imagine. But I'm going to try very hard to avoid it for a few days. I'd just bought some M&S Drinking Chocolate, too, which I was really looking forward to. Shame... But I do remember reading that very often it's the things you crave that you turn out to be allergic to. Does this mean I could be allergic to sex? (Don't answer that!)

No comments: