Saturday 22 August 2009

Ebay Blues

I have old some super items recently including a gorgeous devore velvet jacket and a pair of brand new Fitflops. I posted them on 3rd August and 12th August respectively and neither have turned up. Both have vanished in the post - recorded delivery, too - meaning that I have had to refund more than £50 to the disappointed buyers.

I am gutted. I can't afford to lose that amount of money, on top of the £2000 that Scarlet Magazine owe me for my horoscope column (they haven't paid since February) and the £800 I am owed by other people I have done work for. It's the last straw. So I have decided that as from a week's time when the current crop of items will need relisting, I am shutting up shop. It's a great shame because I've really enjoyed it and it gave me a chance to make a little money out of my overstuffed wardrobe instead of just giving stuff away. But sadly, Royal Mail cannot be relied on. They have let me down big-time. B******s!!!

No comments: