Thursday 23 August 2007

Big Spid's On The Move


Yesterday the Spider of Damocles was on the ceiling above the patio doors (see left).If you look closely, you can see the little hairs on its horrible legs.

Today, I was just placing some washing up in the drainer when I felt something looking at me and there it was, sitting on the edge of the drainer. Boyfriend gave it a prod and it moved down to the cupboard where it dangled from one leg (see right, and more hairy legs). Then it decided to drop onto the floor and chase me across the kitchen. I legged it, spider eight-legged it. I leaped over the door threshold into the lounge and spider dashed behind the fridge where I hope it stays for a very long time, eating stray bits of cheese and crunchy woodlice. If it doesn't choose to stay there, where WILL it be tomorrow... ? (Shudder.)

No comments: