Wednesday 18 February 2015

Hair and there

I am off cat-sitting in Camden Town again on Friday and while I am there, I intend doing something about my hair. Many moons ago, it was long, flowing, hippy-like and auburn.




Gradually, it faded to ginger...





At this point, it was a lot shorter. Then I had it cut really short - well, short for me!



But I missed my flowing locks and let it grow again. Now, though, it has so much grey in it that I have to colour it, with the inevitable consequences; dryness, lack of lustre.  So now, with the mighty birthday coming up, I have a strange desire to do something really drastic. Short and spiky? Or long with purple streaks? I won't know will I go to a trendy Camden salon and see what's on offer. Perhaps Mr Grumpy won't recognise me when I get back. (Mind you, he returned from the Turkish barber's yesterday with no hair at all!)


3 comments:

Jackie Sayle said...

I left mine long but let it go its own way re colour.

hydra said...

Once a redhead, always a redhead!

Jackie Sayle said...

LOL re the redhead thing. Though I do have to say you are the one group who can carry the same hair colour (lightened a little) off into old age. We brunettes cannot because our skin tone changes more than yours and blondes (real ones) just tend to gently go white, then silver.